Revolupay® will use the Blockchain as an electronic ledger that can be shared among disparate users and create an unchangeable time-stamped record of transactions. Each digital record or transaction in the thread is stored in a block. Because blocks cannot be changed, and augmented by the additional protection of encryption, the data is immutable and inherently secure. Flexible architecture allows either an open or controlled set of users to participate in the electronic ledger. But one of the most powerful attributes of Blockchain is the ability to develop real-time systems that synchronize mass amounts of data.
Revolupay® will enable app users to:
- Receive remittances instantly from family, friends worldwide
- Revolupay® is to be accepted on all 432 websites operated by Travelucion, a Cuba Ventures wholly owned Travel Company, allowing payment of tourism services to Cuba, with a possible secondary roll out across third party websites.
- Allow Cuban Entrepreneurs to receive worldwide booking payments from future visitors
- Allow Cuban Entrepreneurs to transfer their digital wallet funds to other Cuban Revolupay® app users
- Allow tourists in Cuba to pay Cuban Entrepreneurs for their services
- Allow tourists, intending to visit Cuba, to add funds to their Revolupay® accounts for instant payments to Cuban private businesses
- Allow Cubans to withdraw cash at Revolupay® approved local Cuban banks